Tired of facing various obstacles while walking? No problem, with this command you will be able to disable this feature, and once activated you will also be able to easily pass through living creatures. While moving, now you no longer need to change direction and go around them, but just go through them. I think this option will go for lazy players and speed up the gameplay a bit.
How to use Turn OFF Player Collision Command Block
- Copy the command text from a file (Ctrl+A -> Ctrl+C)
- Launch the game and get a command block, to do this type in console /give @p command_block
- Put the command block on the ground
- Click on it right click and paste the command in the “Command console” (Ctrl+V)
- Activate the command block using the button or the lever