Utility Worlds 1.15.2-1.14.4 mod adds three dimensions options and to get there, you will need to make a special portal that looks like a magic table. The author promises to gradually fill each world, but at the moment you can get a very unusual world where there are a lot of interesting and unusual things.
- In the dimension there is no bad weather
- In every world it is always day
- The world is flat
- There are no caves, water and lava
- Ore generation as in Extreme Hills biome
- Black sky
- No structures
- Platform 9 by 9 blocks
- The world is flat
- Consists of 4 layers of dirt
- Places without ore
- Places without mobs
How to install Utility Worlds
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.