Here is a “Waterbending Command Block” that will allow the player to master this magic water, which you may know from the “Avatar” animated series. And now you will be subject to any liquid in the world of Minecraft.
How to use Waterbending
- Copy the command text from a file (Ctrl+A -> Ctrl+C)
- Launch the game and get a command block, to do this type in console /give @p command_block
- Put the command block on the ground
- Click on it right click and paste the command in the “Command console” (Ctrl+V)
- Activate the command block using the button or the lever