A very useful command that adds 2 new features: the first is a convenient gravity lift, and the second is storing experience in flasks. This will make exploring the world of Minecraft much more enjoyable.
How to use XP Storage and Elevators
- Copy the command text from a file (Ctrl+A -> Ctrl+C)
- Launch the game and get a command block, to do this type in console /give @p command_block
- Put the command block on the ground
- Click on it right click and paste the command in the “Command console” (Ctrl+V)
- Activate the command block using the button or the lever