Welcome to the world of Abstraction! The main feature of this map is a mixture of non-standard architectural and gameplay solutions while preserving the old-school atmosphere!
The map contains as many as 40 rooms with unique gameplay and design, a subway network, various puzzles, redstone mechanisms, as well as many secrets, traps and deadly dangers! The plot is based on a dialogue with the creator, and the theme of cognition and overcoming oneself! Psychedelica also employs more than 90% of all vanilla Minecraft game mechanics. And of course, all the classic CTM laws apply on this map: Break any blocks, use any game mechanics, look for hundreds of caches with valuable resources, trust your intuition – Survive at any cost! Will you be able to reach the end and not lose yourself?
• Version: 1.19.4 or 1.20.1
• Difficulty: Difficult
• Objects: 15
• Duration: Long
• Number of players: 1-4
How to install Abstraction #1 – Psychedelica – CTM
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside there is a folder with the source map. Additionally, you can also find various folders that contain alternative data packs and resource packs.
- Select the latest version of the “Source” folder that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, custom data packs that are incompatible with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge, Fabric or Optifine. To fix this, install a previous build or change the version of the game.
- Move the “Source” map folder to the “Saves” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Saves” folder is created automatically after creating at least one new game world, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired game version.
- Find a new map in the list of created worlds.
- Start the game and enjoy new adventures.
Created by: dmtill101