Astral Sorcery 1.16.4-1.12.2 is a very powerful astronomically magical mod based on the use of mysterious forces during starlight and even their constellations. With it, you can explore all the space around you and use its power for your own purposes.
The player will be able to completely unique magic mechanics that have interesting logical ideas and very beautiful 3D models of interaction. You must watch the stars to predict the future, and this future depends on your magic power or the strengthening of enchanted items.
How to install Astral Sorcery
- Download and install Forge
- For 1.12.2: install Baubles
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: HellFirePvP, wiiv, VulpTheHorseDog, CFGrafanaStats.