Here is a Fabric modification on the space theme. With Astromine 1.16.5-1.16.4, you can start your new survival with new high-tech devices, mastering rocket science and exploring space with asteroids! You will also be able to craft automatic weapons and even a nuclear warhead!
Astromenu contains more than 30 fully functional mechanisms that can interact with others in various ways, additionally it contains realistic guns, some decorative materials, and many other highly progressive features.
List of Addons
Inside the archive there is a core API and many addons:
- Astromine Transportations
- Astromine Foundations
- Astromine Technologies
- Astromine Discoveries
How to install Astromine
- Download and install Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: bolkor_