Have you ever dreamed of flying without creativity in the world of Minecraft? This command allows the player to use the dragon egg to turn their character into a small version of Ender’s dragon. This adds more features because now you can more quickly overcome large hills and the sea in the game world.
How to use Be The Ender Dragon
- Copy the command text from a file (Ctrl+A -> Ctrl+C)
- Launch the game and get a command block, to do this type in console /give @p command_block
- Put the command block on the ground
- Click on it right click and paste the command in the “Command console” (Ctrl+V)
- Activate the command block using the button or the lever