This command allows you to manage various natural disasters: a tsunami, an earthquake, and a sandstorm. Thanks to this, it is safe to say that you are a God in the world of Minecraft and can defeat any mob.
How to use Natural disasters
- Copy the command text from a file (Ctrl+A -> Ctrl+C)
- Launch the game and get a command block, to do this type in console /give @p command_block
- Put the command block on the ground
- Click on it right click and paste the command in the “Command console” (Ctrl+V)
- Activate the command block using the button or the lever