Better Records 1.12.2 is a unique modification for your minecraft because it will allow you to download all your favorite songs to the game online directly from the Internet and add a lot of interesting mechanisms for playing it. Now you can have a great party inside your home or recreate a real concert with your favorite band.
- Record Etcher – used for mp3, wav or ogg playback. You need to specify the full link from the web resources
- Record Player – can play your custom sounds that you have uploaded to the game. Use Shift +RMB to open or close, RMB with an etched record to put it in, RMB again to take the record out
- Frequency Crystal – used for playing radio
- Radio – you can use your station inside the game to let other players set up receivers and listen to your music. Shift +RMB Click with an empty hand to open or close it; RMB with an tuned crystal to put it in; RMB again to take the crystal out
- Speaker – it has different sizes so that players can hear music at large or small distances. It can be connected to a Record Player or Radio with Wires
- The laser is used inside clubs because it creates a lot of colored laser beams.
How to install Better Records
- Download and install Forge
- For 1.10.2 and above: install Forgelin
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.