The Achilles bunker is a full-walled underground complex for the elite class of society. It has many different floors, leisure areas and a variety of activities. Here you will definitely find something to occupy yourself with! Enjoy your stay!
You can also play on this map with a vanilla resource pack, but it is recommended to include the Patrix HD pack, otherwise some places may look strange.
- First level: The military level is designed for bunker security personnel. There are not many rooms here, but they are very functional. You will be able to find barracks, a control point, a disinfection point, as well as the management of the main gate.
- Second level: Residential level. Here you can relax in your cozy room, visit shops and even a restaurant. There is also a beautiful pond and a balcony overlooking the botanical garden.
- Third level: Everything you need is here. Clean toilet, gym, botanical garden, dining room and a small reading room. What else is needed for happiness? The red carpet? – No problem!
- Fourth level: Technical level. This is the heart of the bunker. Reactors, generators, server room, warehouse. Everything that is necessary for everyday life is stored here. And yes, this level is quite ugly – because civilians are not allowed to be here!!!
- For the safety of personnel, the entrance gates of the bunker open only from the inside, almost like all iron doors on the first level.
- At the technical level, there are rarely people, so in order to save energy, the lights are turned off here. Pull the desired switch in the observation center to supply power to the technical level.
How to install Bunker Ahill
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside there is a folder with the source map. Additionally, you can also find various folders that contain alternative data packs and resource packs.
- Select the latest version of the “Source” folder that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, custom data packs that are incompatible with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge, Fabric or Optifine. To fix this, install a previous build or change the version of the game.
- Move the “Source” map folder to the “Saves” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Saves” folder is created automatically after creating at least one new game world, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired game version.
- Find a new map in the list of created worlds.
- Start the game and enjoy new adventures.
Created by: Gregory Steiner