With Castle Dungeons 1.19.4-1.12.2 modification, randomly generated castles will appear in your game world, which are filled with monsters and chests with various loot. The idea of the author was to create such buildings in which the player could fight with mobs and get a decent reward for it!
There are currently two types of castles available: forest and desert. They have a huge size and about 5 floors. Outside, it has smooth walls and at least one tower. In the future, the author will add protective elements around castles, such as a suspension bridge, traps around walls, and much more (you can add this yourself and get a great place to survive).
How to install Castle Dungeons
- Download and install Forge or Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: PufferfishPL