CC: Tweaked 1.18.2 is a mod that adds programmable computers to the game. It is also a porting of ComputerCraft 1.12.2, but having more improvements in performance, stability and a lot of new features for managing computers. It all works on the basis of the Lua programming language. The mod provides all the tools you need to start writing code and automating your game world.
As you know, computers are incredibly powerful, but they are quite limited due to their inability to move around. The so-called “Turtles” are the solution to this problem. They can move around the world, placing and breaking blocks, waving a sword to protect you from zombies, or are capable of any other actions that the player will program them for. However, not all problems can be solved with a pickaxe, and therefore CC:Tweaked also provides many additional peripherals for your computers. You can play a melody using speakers, display text or images on a monitor, connect all your computers together with modems, and much more. Computers can now also interact with inventory, such as chests, which allows you to create complex inventory and commodity management systems.
So each player of you will now have more ways to survive. This is a very difficult path, but if you understand a lot of things in programming, it will be much easier than hoping for random things in the game world.
How to install CC: Tweaked
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: SquidDev, DanTwoHundred