Cursed 1.16.5-1.16.4 this modification is designed to add 13 new curse enchantments for you that will accelerate the breakdown of items, reduce the luck of the owner, reduce visibility, or even make you sink faster! Now you can use these debuffs for various purposes, for example for various mini-games or even on your server.
Some of the debuffs are fun and some make the player’s game a living hell. Each part of the armor has its own list of curses, and some of them can be applied to absolutely all items.
List of curses
- The curse of blindness
- The curse of shortening
- The curse of the echo
- Curse of difficulty
- Curse of extinction
- The curse of fragility
- The curse of ignorance
- The curse of insomnia
- Curse of misfortune
- The curse of obedience
- The curse of radiance
- The curse of silence
- The curse of immersion
How to install Cursed
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: DarkhaxDev