Dimensional Doors 1.19.3-1.12.2 is one of the most huge adventure modifications, which adds doors for teleportation to completely unique worlds and even moving to the “pocket dimension”, which can contain both small corridors and various types of mazes and treasure troves.
In total, there are about 100 dimensions available, each of which is tightly dependent on the others, which means that to get to other worlds you will need to get rare ores, explore mazes, or even defeat bosses from which the player will receive special items to build doors to other dimensions.
List of Doors
- Oak Dimensional Door
- Iron Dimensional Door
- Quartz Dimensional Door
- Gold Dimensional Door
- Unstable Dimensional Door
- Quartz Door
- Gold Door
- Random Doors
How to install Dimensional Doors
- Download and install Forge or Fabric with Fabric API
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: DimensionalDevelopment, Waterpicker, Runemoro, Robijnvogel, ZombieHDGaming, BoogieMonster1O1