Minecraft 1.7.0 Trend
Update of Minecraft PE (Bedrock) 22.214.171.124 brought to the game a new long-awaited opportunity that will surely appeal to server owners and map developers – the system of game events (scoreboard)!
I want to immediately draw attention to the fact that the scoreboard system in Bedrock is still raw, but the developers promise to finalize it closer to the release version. The following is a brief description of how to use the command, but we strongly recommend contacting the Minecraft WIKI or watching the guides on YouTube.
Main features of Minecraft 126.96.36.199
- Added basic leaderboard functionality, more features will be coming in next versions
- Now the player can eat in creative and peaceful modes
- Added command: / gamerule
- Player name mentions are now highlighted in yellow in the chat
- Enter “@” in the chat shows the autocomplete list of the names of the players
- Simplified content search in the store
- Many bugs have been fixed
Scoreboard in Minecraft 188.8.131.52
- You can add new targets using the ‘/scoreboard objectives add’ command. Note that at the end you can use double quotes to specify the name that will be displayed in the panel.
- It makes no sense to create a counter if you do not add players to it.
- Thanks to the ‘/scoreboard objectives setdisplay ‘ command, you can display the created counter!
Minecraft 184.108.40.206 Mod apk
Using our version of the game, you will be able to open premium skins, Addons, maps, texture packs and everything else that is sold in the store for MineCoins. You also no longer need to sign in to Xbox live.