Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124 the Village and Pillage Update is a major new update wich a full release scheduled for early 2019. You can review the changes, detailed description and download the latest apk file for Android.
Features Minecraft 1.8
- Added 11 new villagers. Now you can trade a wide range of collected resources. The village has full conditions for survival, because it will live villagers with different professions.
- Added nomadic tribe of Pillagers. This is the main enemy of all the villages, because their main goal-is to raid and plunder all resources. Also Pillagers has his tamed mob, his name is Beast.
- 40 new blocks. The developers will add a variety of existing blocks. Several blocks will have a completely new purpose.
- 12 new mobs. Now biomes will become even more diverse, because in the jungle you can find Pandas, and in the forest you will find foxes.
- Added a huge number of new plants and trees. Bushes will be added most than trees. Among them you can find edible berry, but there will be poisonous bushes from which you can craft a brand new potion.
- New weapon – crossbow. This powerful weapon perfectly diversifies bow, because in Minecraft only one type of long-range weapons.
- A huge number of new building blocks. To perfectly decorate your home, make it more practical and convenient, we need new building blocks, for this, the developers will add the necessary blocks.
Village & Pillage Update
- Much stronger and more cunning than usual Villagers
- Have new weapons (Crossbow)
- Use the Beast against The Iron Golem
- Constantly move
- Survive with raids
- Deals 1.75 times more damage than a normal bow
- Can be enchanted
- The only downside is the long cooldown
- You can fire a multi shot at targets within a radius of a maximum of 3 blocks.
- Quick reloading potions
- Increased damage to flying mobs
- Destruction of blocks when hit by arrows
- Each biome will have a village type with unique biome textures
- The Villagers are dressed according to the weather conditions in biomes
- New buildings that extend the functionality of the villages
- New trading opportunities with updated Villagers.
Pandas and Bamboo
- Pandas live in the deep jungle
- Their favorite food is bamboo
- Practically do not move
- Have the opportunity to lie on the ground
- Neutral to player
- Adult individuals can be aggressive if they have a cub.
- Grows near water bodies or in the Jungle Biome
- Very fast growing
- Can reach a height of 20 blocks
- The favorite food for Pandas
- Excellent building material in the forest
- Can be used to craft new items.
Slabs and Stairs
Release Date Minecraft 1.8
Another major update called “Villagers and Pillagers” you can see at the beginning of 2019. Download will be available for Android, iOS and Windows 10. After a few months, the owners of consoles will also be able to get the update.