DragonLoot 1.19.4-1.16.5 is a very useful mod that adds new material to create Ender’s dragon armor. After the player defeats Ender’s Dragon, you will receive several dragon scales that can be used to create a new set of armor as well as a magical eternal anvil.
The armor will give the owner real dragon wings and it will also be much stronger than diamond armor. The helmet has 962 durability points and 7 armor points. Chest armor has 1295 points of durability and 10 armor. The pants are also very durable and have 1184 points as well as 9 points of armor. Boots are a little more durable than a helmet and the owner will receive as many as 1036 points as well as 7 points of armor. The Dragon Anvil works exactly the same as a regular anvil, but it never breaks, has no upper level, and most importantly will not ask you for more than 30 levels of experience.
How to install DragonLoot
- Download and install Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: pois1xlive, Globox_Z