Did you ever want to decorate the darkness with a light in a non-standard way? Or just wanted to draw the lights in Minecraft? By installing this tweak-addon it will be possible, because with it you can to use a new tool for drawing lights.
Draw Your Lights Addon Features
- Decorate your world with the bright light, all you have to do is to craft the Light Brush with 1 glowstone, and 2 sticks or to use the following command:
- The add-on only works at night!
- To start drawing, take an item in your hand – it is automatically activated this and start to fly with it to create a drawings.
- The light intensity is adjustable by flying up or down.
- To disable the mode, enter the following command:
Draw Your Lights Screenshots
How to install Draw Your Lights! Addon
- Download zip archive with addon inside
- Unzip it and open the addon file using the ES Explorer
- This should start the import
- Open world settings
- Select new Behavior Pack and Resource Pack
- Enable Experimental gameplay (if necessary)