Dynamic Sound Filters 1.19.1-1.16.5 modification is designed to slightly improve the sound mechanics in your favorite game, for example, caves will get a special echo sounds, and in the water and outside the walls (especially from wool and sponge) sounds will become a little quieter.
These small tweaks will make your world much more realistic because the player will be able to feel the environment more deeply than before. These tweaks have been used for a long time in various games, but for some reason the developers did not add it to the vanilla gameplay, so now you have a great opportunity to fix it.
How to install Dynamic Sound Filters
- Download and install Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: andre111_