Dynamic Transport 1.15.2 mod is for those who like tall buildings, but do not like to climb stairs. You will have access to blocks for creating an Elevator, which have the feature to quickly raise the player to the desired floor. Make your game more interesting and modern.
Additionally, there are various buttons to select the desired floor. The floor number is set depending on the location of the zero floor sensor. All data from the sensor is transmitted to the Elevator control unit and floors will also appear there. For example, if you have several sensors, then the player will see several floors at once in a special GUI.
How to install Dynamic Transport
- Download and install Forge
- Install SlimeVoid
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.