Quartz Elevator 1.20.1-1.19.4 modification is designed to add elevator teleports created from quartz for you! You will be able to teleport up and down by simply pressing the jump and squat button, between elevators with the same x and z coordinates! In total, the modification adds two types of elevators, which differ in the smoothness of movement!
- Brock of Quartz x1 + Ender Pearl x1 (shapeless crafting)
- Nether Quartz x4 + Ender Pearl x1 (shaped crafting like the below image)
- Can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it drops nothing
- Smooth Quartz Block x1 + Ender Pearl x1 (shapeless crafting)
- Quartz Elevator x1 + any fuel
- Can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it drops nothing.
How to install Quartz Elevator
- Download and install Fabric with Fabric API
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: atonkish