Here DynmapForge 1.18.1-1.12.2 is the Forge version of the server plug-in for Bukkit, with which you can view a map of the server or your world in the browser (just like in Google Maps). The map has several view options, including: inclined, top view, and cave view.
This has many features that are related to rendering the world map in real time and you can also see the faces of the players who move there. After you start the world, you need to run the /dynmap fullrender command in the chat (it will start generating the map, without it, the map will just have a black screen) and then open it in the browser server_IP:8123 or localhost:8123 if this is your own world!
How to install DynmapForge
- Download and install Forge or Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Mikeprimm