Here is a very cool addon that combines two popular modifications of Electroblob’s Wizardry and The Twilight Forest . Ancient magic has been awakened in the Twilight forest, and this will make it possible to get 12 unique artifacts and 30 new spells.
You are waiting for a unique adventure in the new forest, where you will see various magical altars, new resources, rare artifacts and a lot of scary mobs.
How to install Electroblob’s Wizardry: Twilight Forest
- Download and install Forge
- Download and install Electroblob’s Wizardry
- Download and install The Twilight Forest
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 7, 8, 10:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.