Elemental Craft 1.19.2-1.16.5 is a magic/technology mod like Botania (partially inspired by Botania) centered around four elements: fire, water, earth and air. Using this, you can significantly speed up the collection of vanilla resources, learn new types of interaction, transportation of resources, linking mechanisms, learning additional charms for tools and weapons, and many more.
This project presents new resources: Elements, ways to collect these elements and use them for various crafts: infusions, binding, etc. You can also use shrines to channel elements into the world and influence it for things like growing crops, turning stone into lava, or mining ore. You can also use the Infuser to enhance existing spells or add new abilities to tools.
First, find the inert crystals from the ore, this is the starting point of the mod, you will need to create the contained crystals from the inert ones, circling them with gold nuggets. With their help, make two tanks, an extractor, an infuser and several pipes.
As soon as you get all this, start exploring and find the source of the element, place the extractor under it, and the reservoir under the extractor. then put the second tank and the infuser on top of it next to it, connect them with pipes and right-click the section of pipe connected to the extractor tank. Now you can put an inert crystal into the infuser by right-clicking it to create an infused crystal.
Spell System Presentation
How to install Elemental Craft
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Sirttas