A port of the famous modification called Elemental Creepers 1.17.1-1.16.5, which is able to add a huge number of new creepers to the game world. All of them will be completely different and even with unique abilities. Now, as you explore different biomes, you will meet their elemental creepers. Most of the biomes will become uninhabitable, but there you can get rare items from the creepers.
- Water creeper: spawns near oceans or other more or less large water sources. After the explosion, a fountain of water is formed.
- Fire Creeper: they can be seen in deserts, mesas, and savannas. After the explosion, it forms an open fire on the nearest blocks.
- Earth Creeper: generates mud blocks after an explosion. It can replace your existing blocks (even obsidian).
- Air creeper: they can be seen in the mountain massive. After the explosion, it raises the player or mobs high up.
- Electric Creeper: after the explosion, it distributes an electric charge that can cause damage or charge other creepers.
- Light Creeper: this is a very peaceful mob that can generate a glowing block and also gives the player a blessing and a few other effects.
- Dark creeper: his main task is that he hunts for glowing blocks and also after the explosion imposes a blindness debuff on the player.
- Ice Creeper: has a feature to create ice blocks in its path, replacing the usual ones. After the explosion, a lot of snow is generated and also imposes a slowing effect on the mobs and the player.
- Magma Creeper: generates lava in its path. Its explosion is somewhat similar to the eruption of a volcano.
- Hydrogen Creeper: explodes like a normal creeper, but the power of the explosion is more than 10 times greater. You must wear custom armor or use strong buffs.
- Reverse creeper: this is a very rare mob that has the feature to turn the whole world upside down for a few seconds.
- Miner Creeper: this mob can be used to mine stone blocks for you.
- Illusionary Creeper: one of the dangerous and cunning monsters that creates 4 copies. 3 copies just chase you, while the real creeper explodes.
- Cookie Creeper: this is a friendly mob that will leave a lot of cookies at the site of the explosion, and the explosion does not cause damage.
- Rainbow Creeper: has all the above listed features of other creepers. It is very rare, so it is a great fortune to catch it.
How to install Elemental Creepers
- Download and install Forge or Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: luligabi12, CafeteriaGuild