With the Cave Biomes 1.17.1-1.16.5 modification, you can significantly enrich the underground world of your game by adding as many as 25 new cave biomes, which will depend on the biomes on the surface! Exploring new caves you will not only face new challenges but also get quite valuable rewards for it.
Some of the underground biomes are very beautiful and some contain a bunch of useful or rare resources. So the player can greatly simplify their survival by saving time searching for rare minerals. Additionally, this will make the scary caves and dungeons more light and pleasant for mining.
How to install Cave Biomes
- Download and install Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: SuperCoder79