Chunk Pregenerator 1.17.1-1.16.5 – this modification will allow you to use various commands to control the loading of chunks in a certain radius, both on the server and in a single game! It is a very convenient way to control the custom settings of players, because some of them can slow down your computer if you have created a Realms or an entire server.
There are many commands to configure restrictions, for example, you can change the vanilla chunk generation algorithms so that it looks more beautiful and does not feel discomposed during the game.
- /pregen start radius – loads chunks in the form of a square with the radius you specified. Only one loading can be performed at a time.
- /pregen stop – stops loading and shows the number of chunks loaded this way.
- /pregen status – shows how many chunks are currently loaded.
- /pregen help – displays help as a message.
How to install Chunk Pregenerator
- Download and install Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Speiger, SuperCoder79