Chunk Pregenerator 1.15.2-1.14.4 – this modification will allow you to use various commands to control the loading of chunks in a certain radius, both on the server and in a single game! It is a very convenient way to control the custom settings of players, because some of them can slow down your computer if you have created a Realms or an entire server.
There are many commands to configure restrictions, for example, you can change the vanilla chunk generation algorithms so that it looks more beautiful and does not feel discomposed during the game.
- /pregen start radius – loads chunks in the form of a square with the radius you specified. Only one loading can be performed at a time.
- /pregen stop – stops loading and shows the number of chunks loaded this way.
- /pregen status – shows how many chunks are currently loaded.
- /pregen help – displays help as a message.
How to install Chunk Pregenerator Mod
- Download and install Fabric
- Download a Mod
- Unzip it and copy to C:\Users\User_Name\AppData\ Roaming\.minecraft\mods