Dye It Yourself 1.16.5-1.12.2 – this tweak modification will introduce a new game mechanic that will allow sheep to eat flowers. And after eating, the sheep’s wool will automatically be colored in the color of the plant that it used earlier. Next, you can see how the dye drops around the sheep.
You will have to work a little hard to set up farms using this new mechanics, because if you want to have separate dye farms, you will only need to plant certain flowers. You can also rely on randomness and collect all the dyes at once, but not the fact that it will be in equal quantities.
How to install Dye It Yourself
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.