Fast Food mod adds fast food establishments such as Mcdonalds, Burger King and others to Minecraft! Additionally, it contains crafting for 30-minute food recipes from fast food outlets.
This is a huge number of burgers, cheeseburgers, big Macs and other sandwiches, salads, ice cream, desserts, drinks like Sprite, Cola, and even fried chicken. So now you have a choice of what to eat for Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The big plus of the mod is that the food looks real, because the texture of the food is made from photos of this food. The screenshot shows how the food will look in the game. The same details can be seen in the video. And right under the video you can see a lot of food recipes.
How to install Fast Food
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.