FlashFyre’s Enchantments 1.15.2-1.14.4 – this magic mod is able to diversify the vanilla set of spells. Now you will have a choice of twenty new spells, and all this will be related to damage, movement, health, and other important aspects of the game.
List of Spells
- Arrowstorm (for bow) – fully charged bow will shoot additional arrows that can not be raised
- Ascension (for boots) – when a player takes damage for a few seconds, the levitation effect appears
- Bloodlust (for the sword) – hitting the mob, for a short time the player will get the effect of force
- Cursed Body (for armor) – when dealing damage to the player, the mob will get the effect of weakness, blindness and nausea.
- Energy of the Void ( for picks) – depending on the height will be a different speed of production
- Explosive Arrow (for bow) – bow will shoot explosive arrows
- Extinguish (for the sword) – allows swords to extinguish the flames
- Gills (for hat) – the player will be able to breathe under water
- Leaping (for pants) – increases attack speed
- Poison Aspect (sword) – once in the mob, it will get a poison effect
- Vampiric (for the sword) – there is a chance of healing the player when dealing damage to the enemy
- Wither Aspect (sword) – once in the mob, it will get the effect of fading
How to install FlashFyre’s Enchantments
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.