Flux is a new technology mod that will add new stoves, where you can melt vanilla and unnecessary resources into new MF energy and then use this energy in other technology or redstone mechanisms. Additionally, it contains 2 new ores is tin and copper, which you will need to start the melting process.
Remelting items works with additional modifications and it is very convenient to get rid of garbage or if you do not have enough energy sources, then this will be the best solution to the problem. With the Flux mod you can also choose how to re-melt resources, for example, you can specify that the output to get small pieces of energy blocks or even split into dust.
How to install Flux MF Energy
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 7, 8, 10:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.