The Tech Reborn 1.19.3-1.18.2 modification is a remake of the energy-transport and technology addons like a GregTech and IndustrialCraft 2 for new versions of minecraft. It’s adds most of the features from the GT with various additions and improvements. Now you can create different mechanisms to store energy and transport resources.
In addition to obtaining energy, the player will also be able to convert simple resources into scrap. You will need this to study additional devices for cooling reactors, install filters on the inlet and outlet pipes, optimize sorters, etc.
How to install TechReborn
- For fabric version: Download and install Fabric and Fabric API
- Install the Reborn Core API
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: modmuss50