Good Night’s Sleep 1.16.5-1.12.2 is a modification that will amaze you by adding two new dimensions called “Good sleep” and “Nightmare”. You can get into them by sleeping on new bed options that will open up new worlds with unique structures, blocks, and even materials.
This unusual way of teleporting to these dimensions will make you go back there again and again, because there are a lot of interesting things up to the huge bosses. Before going to bed, dress up in strong armor and take a lot of potions with you to fight back monsters from the Nightmare world.
How to install Good Night’s Sleep
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: ModdingLegacy