Constructs an inscribed gravestone, with a buried inventory chest, wherever a player dies.
- Generates a gravestone at the location of a player’s death.
- The gravestone will generate an inscription displaying the player’s name, date of death and game session time.
- A “Treasure Chest” will generate beneath the grave containing the deceased player’s inventory and armor items.
- Gravestone elements will only replace “natural” blocks such as dirt, sand, grass, gravel, netherrack, etc. This may be turned off in config.yml.
- Acts as a useful indicator, especially in SMP games, where players may gain better knowledge of exploration attempts and history within the game.
- Configurable options, Permissions and WorldGuard support.
How to install Gravestone
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download mod
- Do not unzip it, copy to C:\Users\User_Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods