Gravestone 1.12.2-1.7.10 is the original version of the modification that generates a special tombstone at the place of the player’s death. You can use this to get your items back, and it also has many other features, such as tracking coordinates.
- Generates a tombstone at the player’s death site
- An inscription will be generated on the tombstone, displaying the player’s name, date of death, and time of the game session
- A “Treasure Chest” will be created under the grave, containing the deceased player’s inventory and armor items
- The tombstone elements will only replace “natural ” blocks, such as dirt, sand, grass, gravel, wasteland, etc. This can be disabled in the config.yml file
- Acts as a useful indicator, especially in SMP servers, where players can gain better knowledge of exploration attempts and history within the game world
- Customizable settings, permissions, and WorldGuard support.
How to install Gravestone
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.