Guard Villagers 1.18-1.16.5 modification will add new mobs to the villages is a guards who will protect villagers in almost any threat. Usually they spawn in villages in groups of five mobs, but if you want more guards, just click the RMB on the villager, holding a sword.
The Guard Villagers adds a couple of changes to balance the forces, Ilusiones will appear during raids, and witches will start attacking villagers. All these changes will make the village battles more epic and diverse, and there you will see almost all human-like mobs and will be able to take part in these battles for survival.
How to install Guard Villagers
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: almightytallestred