With the Atomic Explosions (Nuclear Craft) 1.17.1-1.16.4 modification, various types of explosives will be added to your minecraft. From small to terrifying in their power, such as: atomic bombs, rockets with explosive, ammo with incendiary and smoke effects, as well as C4 bombs with the feature of accurately indicating the time before the explosion!
Additionally it contains a lot of weapons among which the most powerful is the AWP sniper rifle. To use the scope, press the Z button. There are also lighter weapons like pistols (Desert Eagle, USP) and heavier AK-47 assault rifles. For each of the guns, you will need to craft certain ammo.
How to install Atomic Explosion
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by songxia23