Harvest Festival Legacy 1.12.2 is a port of an excellent modification inspired by the popular series of Harvest Moon games. In it you will be able to become a real farmer, caring for a lot of new animals and plants, follow the changing seasons, as well as build complex business relations with new NPCs and even build your own city.
The number of new plants is not so large, but this mod is one of the most advanced in the “Farming” category. There are many logical solutions to basic problems related to agriculture and harvesting, now you will have more opportunities to optimize various processes and this is very convenient.
How to install Harvest Festival Legacy
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.