Illager Fortresses 1.16.4-1.16.3 is an adventure date pack that contains custom random structures. Now on your way you can meet real huge illager fortresses, which are inhabited by a huge number of different enemies. You must be well prepared, put on the strongest armor and wear golden apples to start the assault.
For diversity, fortresses may have additional defensive structures around them, such as barracks and towers. This is mostly generated in snow biomes or other places instead of igloo structures. Inside, the player can see more about how the most sinister enemies of the villagers live. There are a lot of looted resources, long warehouses and corridors, rooms made of precious metals, as well as the leader’s apartments.
- This is compatible with other data packs that do not change igloo parameters
- You can use this in the existing world by entering the command: /reload
- Added an underground illager location
- To find this structure faster, you can use the following command: /locate igloo
- You can quickly generate a structure in the right place: /function ercerus:illager_fortress/central_structure
- You can change gamerules in the following config: data\ercerus\functions\illager_fortress\no_spam.mcfunction
How to install Illager Fortresses Data Pack
- Open the game
- Select the world in which you want to install the data pack, and click on “Configure”
- Click on “Open world folder”
- Open the “data packs” folder and extract the downloaded archive to it
Created by Ercerus