The Antique Atlas 1.19.1-1.12.2 is a very cool mod that adds a beautiful map with many features to the game. The old Atlas looks quite unusual and it is not only like an ordinary map, but even there are various designations and you can make your own labels. With this map, there will be a pleasant atmosphere and it will speed up the gameplay a little.
To craft an Atlas, use a regular book and compass in the crafting grid. After opening this, the player can use the zoom feature, just scroll the mouse wheel to zoom in or out of the map. There are many tools to indicate useful places for you and also leave some hints that will be useful in the future.
How to install Antique Atlas
- For 1.14 and higher: install Fabric and Fabric API
- For 1.12 and below: install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Hunternif