Here is a port of a well-known decorative modification called Carpenter’s Blocks. The BlockCarpentry 1.19.4-1.19.3 adds furniture blocks that you can change the texture with a special other vanilla block by just right-clicking on the base block!
By default, it has a hollow body, but after applying additional items on it, it gets solid parameters that allow it to interact as with normal blocks. Additionally, you can add lights for new furniture. To do this, use glowing dust or charcoal. Coal adds +10% of the glow at a time, dust +50% and the maximum is 200% of the glow (the brightness remains at 100% value, but the range of the glow increases several times more than the torch). In this way, you can light up the desired objects in the rooms or outside the house and the player does not need to hide the light source or install additional modifications.
How to install BlockCarpentry
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.