Industrial Revolution 1.19.2-1.16.5 is an industrial modification that adds a lot of clean energy systems, mechanisms, tools and other useful innovations to Minecraft that will improve the quality of your game.
This contains standard machines such as stoves, sprayers, compressors, and each of them has 4 levels to improve. You can also improve this by using the new speed update block. There are additional mechanisms such as a chopper block for forest farms, a farmer block for livestock farms, and a miner block for faster extraction of minerals. To somehow protect yourself in case of failure of mechanisms, you should wear modular armor, which can be customized by color. All these mechanisms work on LF energy (LazuliFlux), this can be obtained by combining modifications.
Review for 1.7.10
How to install Industrial Revolution
- For 1.7.10: install Forge API
- For 1.16+: install Fabric API with Kotlin API (Contained inside the archive)
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: GabrielHOlv (Official download link)