By installing Heart of the Machine 1.16.5-1.16.4 modification, you will be able to visit a unique mysterious world completely filled with abandoned mechanisms made of unknown technologies. You can try to discover all its secrets and learn how to use them for your own purposes!
To get to this dimension, you will need to find a portal in the Upper world, it is more like a nexus because it consists of many chips, electronic boards and other unknown elements. To make the search easier, you can use the following command: /locate nectere_portal. The new world is full of an unimaginable environment, and it is also very difficult to move around because it is somewhat similar to Ender World consisting entirely of islands and sometimes you can find large plateaus of unknown rock.
How to install Heart of the Machine
- Download and install Fabric with Language Kotlin (Contained inside the archive)
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.