Inmis 1.19.1-1.18.1 – this modification was created in order to add the six levels of the backpacks! There will also be an affordable and child-friendly option and an Ender bag for quick access to the Ender chest! Make your world more comfortable with modern tools for survival.
Transfer more resources from the mines, take more necessary items with you, and forget about the lack of slots in the player’s inventory. Diamond and Ender backpacks require a lot of precious resources for crafting, but it is very balanced because such backpacks give many advantages and benefits to the player.
How to install Inmis
- Download and install Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Draylar1
Fabric isn’t compatible with Forge. That’s a shame. Still, thanks for the mods.