Just Sandwich 1.15.2-1.12.2 is a small modification due to which your diet will include sandwiches with various fillings. But before you enjoy a delicious sandwich, you will have to prepare all the necessary ingredients, namely: cut bread, make cheese from milk and make bacon from pork!
To make the most delicious sandwich, first you need to craft a kitchen knife, and then put the bread in the craft table to cut into two equal parts. Next, use a bucket of milk to craft the cheese. Use raw pork bacon to cook raw bacon, then cook it to make real delicious bacon. And the last step is to cut bread with boiled meat, fish or cheese. Done!
List of Food
Name of the dish and saturation points:
- Porkchop Sandwich – 13
- Steak Sandwich – 13
- Salmon Sandwich – 11
- Chicken Sandwich – 11
- Mutton Sandwich – 11
- Fish Sandwich – 10
- Rabbit Sandwich – 10
- Bacon Sandwich – 9
- Cheese Sandwich – 6
- Cheese – 5
- Cooked Bacon – 4
- Cheese Slice – 1
- Raw Bacon – 1
How to install Just Sandwich
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.