Lacrimis 1.18.1-1.17.1 is a half-adventure and half-magic modification that will send the player in search of incredible magical power. Once the ritual is complete it will give the player more than 10 magic abilities such as teleportation, healing, moving blocks, changing mob spawners, and more.
To start the ritual, you will need a special guidebook. There the author described each step to learn more about magic items and their features. To make this work correctly, you will need to install 2 additional modifications (Patchouli and Cotton Resources) that add new functions and the JSON API.
How to install Lacrimis
- Download and install Fabric, Patchouli and Cotton Resources (The last two are contained inside the archive)
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Vazkii