Lakeside 1.16.5-1.16.4 modification is designed to slightly diversify the water environment of the game, adding more large-scale and realistic lakes to the world generation. They will differ from each other depending on the biome location, and the largest of them may even have Islands inside them!
Such a small tweak for the lake generation algorithm will allow you to create more beautiful places in your world, because there will be new mini-waterfalls, deep small lakes, beautiful double waterfalls, and much more. You will have a great opportunity to build a beautiful house near new generations of reservoirs.
How to install Lakeside
- Download and install Fabric and language-kotlin (Contained in the archive)
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.