This command gives you the opportunity to use the lucky blocks which is popular among minecraft players and you won’t need to use additional mods in your world. By opening them, you will be able to get into a parallel universe, or in place of the block, you will see a very funny random object.
How to use Lucky Blocks Command Block
- Copy the command text from a file (Ctrl+A -> Ctrl+C)
- Launch the game and get a command block, to do this type in console /give @p command_block
- Put the command block on the ground
- Click on it right click and paste the command in the “Command console” (Ctrl+V)
- Activate the command block using the button or the lever