This command block called Parkour Blocks will add to your game a whole set of blocks to create your own parkour map. With it, absolutely any player can easily create a variety of parkour-tests with blocks of double jump, running on walls, moving platforms and even various traps.
How to use Parkour Blocks Command Block
- Copy the command text from a file (Ctrl+A -> Ctrl+C)
- Launch the game and get a command block, to do this type in console /give @p command_block
- Put the command block on the ground
- Click on it right click and paste the command in the “Command console” (Ctrl+V)
- Activate the command block using the button or the lever