Mantle 1.16.5-1.16.4 mod contains a huge archive of GUI functions, HUD changes, algorithms for Tinkers Construct and Bubble Heart Canisters mods. Install it to add additional functionality for all additional technological mechanisms. The mantle mod will expand the capabilities of some standard workbenches, crossbows, and add more options for using water with lava to store it in storage.
- Updated and optimized for the latest version.
- This is a core mod that contains a huge package of extra features.
- Use this to sync the Tinkers Construct or Bubble Heart Canisters addons to make it work fully.
- This is also used for other technology mods, for example: Age of Engineering, Bevo’s Tech Pack, Blast Off, Cloud Pack, Crundee Craft, Direwolf20 and other.
How to install Mantle For Tinkers Construct
- Download and install Forge
- Install Tinkers Construct
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: mDiyo, ProgWML6, Alexbegt, fuj1n and KnightMiner